Bacstel-iP systems for Windows and IBM iSeries (AS/400)
Grange IT Limited offers a comprehensive range of BACS Ltd approved systems for a wide range of platforms and operating systems.
Our customers include Banks, Financial Institutions, District Councils, Charities and major industries.
Supported operation systems include:
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), IBM OS/400
A summary of the features of our Bacstel systems:
- Unlimited Multiple applications (e.g. payroll, purchase ledger, Direct Debits)
- Flexible Data mapper for easy input from any application
- All Bacstel-iP Service functions supported
- All Bacstel-iP data types supported (Direct Debits, Direct Credits, Credit Cards)
- AUDDIS (Direct Debit Instructions) fully supported
- Single and Multiple BACS Service User Numbers
- Stand alone and Networked versions
- Flexible and customisable User Profiles for security
- Individual Record and File level value checks
- Detailed Audit trails
- History of transmitted files and BACS Replies
- Connections to BACS via Internet
- (IBM iSeries version) - communications native to the iSeries. All transmissions and reports controlled directly
from the central iSeries processor.