HMRC RTI (Real Time Information) Gateway System
Real Time Information System (RTI)
Grange IT Limited are UK specialists in Bacstel-iP and HMRC gateway systems.
The Grange RTI Gateway system is designed to submit data to the HMRC Government gateway.
It is available for most Windows®
The Grange RTI system is a software solution designed to submit data created by any application into the Inland Revenue Government Gateway.
The application submission data is checked for integrity before being transmitted to the Gateway servers.
A summary of the data is displayed before transmission. The progress of the transmission is continuously displayed to the User.
The Grange RTI system supports all requirements of the new PAYE RTI (Real Time Information) process.
In addition the system supports the transmission of Inland Revenue (IR) End of Year submissions of P14 and P35, P11D,
and in-year submissions of P45(1), P45(3), P46, PENNOT and WNU.
Further classes of transmissions will be added as the Government expands its usage of the Gateway.
Features of the Grange RTI Gateway System
- Supports all requirements of the HMRC Real Time Information (RTI) process
- Supports End of Year submissions for P14 and P35 payroll data
- Supports P45 parts (1) and (3)
- Supports P46
- Supports PENNOT (Pension notifications)
- Supports WNU (Works number notifications)
- Supports P11D
- Supports Charities Gift Aid and tax repayment claims (R68)
- Transmits over the Internet using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) communications
- Submission files are created in XML by the Users' own applications.
- Submission files are automatically analysed, and summary data is displayed for the User to verify
- The progress of the transmission is displayed with clear graphics showing completion of each section of the
- Users can transmit files either in Test or Live mode
- All communications requirements of the IR Gateway are supported automatically
- All data sent and received can be displayed.
- Errors and results for the Submission are clearly displayed